Want to learn to become a professional writer?
You're in the right place.
You're writing awesome stories, but they're not getting as many views as you had hoped.
You're not alone.
Here's a step-by-step guide to getting started marketing your writing, even if you don't know anything:
- First, you want to start getting consistent with your sharing. Consistency is the key; read about it here.
- If you don't have a website, we'll get to that soon. If you do, you need to learn about SEO for writers. People are out there searching for your writing, so make sure they find it!
- The next step is to learn how to use Social Media to build hype around your writing.
- Start teaching what you know to grow your audience and make some extra cash on the side to fund your writing.
- Start collecting email addresses and sending a regular newsletter. You'll earn the trust of new fans while returning fans will spend more money.
- ...more coming soon...