You’re building awesome games, but they’re not getting as many sales as you had hoped.
You’re not alone.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to getting started marketing your video games, even if you don’t know anything:
- First, you need to get some money rolling in. Check out this free course to begin generating an alternate source of revenue immediately.
- While you’re working through that, you want to start getting consistent with your sharing. Consistency is the key; read about it here.
- If you don’t have a website, we’ll get to that soon. If you do, you need to learn about SEO for video games. People are out there searching for your game, so make sure they find it!
- The next step is to learn how to use Social Media to build hype around your gamedev.
- Start teaching what you know to grow your audience and make some extra cash on the side to fund your gamedev.
- Start collecting email addresses and sending a regular newsletter. You’ll earn the trust of new fans while returning fans will spend more money.