Here in my blog
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my posts
It’s the only way to live
Posts by subject:
- How (and Why) to Switch from Twitter to MastodonPeople are leaving Twitter and talking about Mastodon. Click here to read why and learn how to make the move yourself.
- 100 Days to Offload (#100DaysToOffload)I’m going to try this #100DaysToOffload thing. This is the first post, where I will describe what it is and how it works. Click here to read.
- 88 Days to Any Goal by Dr. Rollan Roberts SummaryHonestly, this book should have been a blog post, so here are my notes. The annual 88-Day Promise formula looks like this: “Plan, Do, Review, and Adjust with All-Out Intensity and Focus.” The quarterly 88-Day Promise Formula: Week One Week Two Week Three Weeks Four to Twelve Follow this three-step Post-Promise Plan: Week One: Refresh…
- Everything I’ve Learned from Ben SettleBen Settle is a smart dude when it comes to both copywriting and business. I absolutely trust his knowledge on both of those things (as opposed to his thoughts on health issues or public policy, neither of which I would recommend). My notes are not going to do his knowledge justice so I highly recommend…
- My Tech Stack for Staying Safe on the MetaverseThe internet is a dangerous place. The metaverse is, too. It would be best to do everything you can to keep yourself safe. There’s no way to be 100% safe. Over the years, this tech stack I have curated will make it harder for someone to steal my cryptocurrency or credit card numbers or show…
- Everything I’ve Learned from Darren HardyOn this page, I am keeping track of everything I’ve learned from Darren Hardy. Darren Hardy Book Notes Darren Hardy Course Notes What Makes Life Worthwhile How to be Authentic DON’T fake it till you make it. Be real. Be transparent. Be authentic. Be yourself. You get and continue receiving what you tolerate in life….
- 22 Lessons from Darren HardyThese came from a series of Darren Daily’s originally posted January 2022. 1. Forget Normal There is no status quo or normal anymore. Having a high tolerance for uncertainty will be your competitive advantage. Do not seek normal. Normal is obsolescence. My thoughts: “You’re either Netflix or Blockbuster.” – Me I’m going all-in on the…
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy Summary, Review, and Notes2022 update: I’ve changed some priorities so I need to re-assess my notes. The Compound Effect is one of the best books for turning every day into a victory. Darren Hardy, author and Editor-in-Chief of Success Magazine, has helped entrepreneurs like John Paul DeJoria (founder of Patrón Spirits Company), Tony Hsieh (CEO Zappos), and Dave…
- Seven Tips For Improving Your Employee Attraction And Retention StrategiesHiring an in-house copywriter can be one of the best things you ever do for your business. The biggest problem companies face when hiring an in-house copywriter is that they don’t stick around. Then HR (or whoever) has to spend time away from doing their job so that they can find another copywriter to hire….
Journey with me
This blog has been a really long journey.
I don't have a fancy lead magnet for you.
No free ebook or checklist.
It's just a newsletter that follows my life journey.
Sign up for the newsletter to get updates on my life.